The 14th annual virtual worlds best practices in education (VWBPE 2021) conference officially opens on 18th March through until 20th March 2021. The theme is Reconnaissance for next year’s conference. VWBPE 2021 will be held in Second Life and the conference will be focused on the “use of immersive virtual environments for educational purposes including virtual and augmented reality”.
VWBPE will again be using Linden Lab’s Second Life environment as our primary conference venue for meetings, exhibits, roundtables, and discussions. Participants are free to submit proposals and immersive experience tours on any environment for education using technologies for virtual or augmented reality. We actively encourage showcasing multiple technology platforms. This includes practical application, researched papers, conceptual, and content creation supporting those technologies.
- Call For Proposals/Sponsors – Open early November 2020
- Call for Exhibits – Open early November 2020
- Call for Immersive Experiences – Open early November 2020
- Registration – Open 9th November 2020
- Exhibitors Region Access – Open on 12th February 2021
- Conference Schedule – Published on 24th February 2021
- VWBPE 2021 Conference – 18th to 20th March 2021
Stay updated about VWBPE 2021 here.