This year’s Sci-Fi Expo in Second Life will be happening between 8th October through until 17th October. This event is to benefit making strides against breast cancer and the American Cancer Society. The Sci-Fi expo will be featuring shops, live performances, roleplaying events and more. The SLURL will be available on the Sci-Fi expo website on opening day. The theme this year is Journey To New Eden which sounds great.
The Sci-Fi event is a good opportunity to help bring awareness and donations to support finding a cure for Breast Cancer. To mission here is to unite the community together against a common cause.
- Here is the Sci-Fi expo registration form. Register as a Exhibitor or Sponsor!
- Sci-Fi Expo 2021 Press Release
The SciFi Expo is an event in Second Life held to benefit Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, a campaign sponsored by the American Cancer Society. SciFi Expo’s mission is to help unite the residents and community together against a common cause. This great cause is to help bring awareness and donations to support finding a cure for Breast Cancer. The mission also strives to help the American Cancer Society fund breakthrough research about breast cancer, provide free information and to support people in reducing the risk of breast cancer and finding methods early to prevent complicated treatments.
- Website: https://www.scifiexpo.org/
- Exhibitor Info: https://www.scifiexpo.org/exhibit-info
- Events Info: https://www.scifiexpo.org/events-info
- Discord: https://discord.gg/48Cykak8Wd
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/slscifiexpo
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/slscifiexpo/
- Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/groups/slscifiexpo/
- ACS in SL: https://www.slacsinfo.com/
- American Cancer Society SLurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/American%20Cancer%20Society/128/128/24
Please spread the word! 🙂