On Tuesday 22nd November Patch Linden officially announced the long awaited update to the Traditional Linden Homes. For those that live in the Bellisseria continent with Traditional Linden Homes you will notice new features and new options. From the new custom color tinting system, special number signs, revamped Chippewa Junction and more.
It’s great to see the lab rolling this update out finally. Yay! 🙂
- Latest feedback can be found here
What’s New ?
- “Each of the 4 original home styles will have an open plan version selectable from the mailbox house controller menu. Not only that, but ALL of the traditional homes will now have a custom color tinting system for interior walls similar to other themes. As an extra bonus, the house controller has an option for having the Linden Homes security system sent directly to you rather than being part of the content pack”.
- “We are adding special house number signs to the content pack. Just rez them out and place them around your doorway for your own house number!”
- “We are ALSO debuting a revamped Chippewa Junction as our Traditional themed Community Region. Located on the main hub of the Bellisseria Railroad, Chippewa Junction Town Hall features reservable spaces for conferences, meetings, garden parties and even weddings!”
- “To book a venue space for your event, or for more info, please contact Mischievious Mole. Reservation form: https://second.life/TraditionalWeddingVenueReservation“
Here Is The Summary Of The New Features
- “A brand new traditional community region featuring usable wedding, party, meeting and conference spaces”.
- “New open plan designs for each Traditional home”.
- “Original and new open plan house models upgraded with a custom tinting system, controlled via the house control panel”.
- “House controllers have now been updated to use common communications protocols with the rezzer and with houses on the parcels with which they are associated, so that all themes (except Fantasy) may safely be mixed and matched”.
- “House Controllers now have an additional menu item for the Security Orb, so residents can have that delivered individually rather than as part of the Content Creation Pack”.
- “Traditional House Controllers now have four new menu items for the new houses in each theme”.
- “Now all House Controllers give details of the theme, name of last house rezzed and parcel centre in their description field”.
- “House number sign addition to the content pack”.
What do you think of this new update to Traditional Linden Homes ?