Preparations are under way for the upcoming Tenth Annual OpenSim Community Conference which opens on 10th and 11th December 2022. The OpenSimulator Community Conference is an annual conference that focuses on the developer and user community creating the OpenSimulator software.
The conference features many keynote sessions, social events, presentations and more. This year’s conference will focus on inspiring our imagination and energizing our community. It’s going to be awesome this year.
Important Dates & Deadlines
- October 17, 2022 – Proposals are due by 11:59 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time).
- October 30, 2022 – Proposal acceptance emails and with conference information.
- November 7, 2022 – Accepted speakers must register for the conference to create an entry in the conference schedule and the program.
- November 12 & 19, 2022 – Speaker Orientation & Training sessions and Presenter Booth Setup to prepare speakers for the conference.
- November 28, 2022 – Deadline for stage props and audio-visuals (beyond textures) for the conference program.
- December 10-11, 2022 – OSCC22 Conference dates!
> Call for Proposals here
> Volunteer for the conference here
> Login Information here
> Watch Live – (stream goes live in December 2022)