The VWBPE organisers are calling for sponsors for next year’s 15th annual Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education Conference (VWBPE). The conference starts on 31st March through until 2nd April 2022 and the theme will be Phoenix Rising. This conference is unique, completely online and will be free for anyone to attend.
Since 2009 the Rockcliffe University Consortium has managed the Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education Conference (VWBPE) with the support of well over 70 volunteers from the US, Canada, and Europe. Hundred’s of residents have attended over the years for the annual VWBPE and some of the former CEOs of Linden Lab.
VWBPE 2022 Important Dates
- 10th January 2022 – Presentations CFP Closes
- 14th February 2022 – Exhibits, Immersive Experiences CFP Closes
- 14th February 2022 – Sponsorships Close
- 31st March – 2nd April 2022 – 2022 VWBPE Conference
It’s worth mentioning that there will be many unique opportunities including promotion of your products and services. Be a event supporter, volunteer at the event, host a presentation, provide trails or samples showcasing your products.
Your participation will help to:
* build community through extension of learning best practices to practical application of those ideas and techniques;
* provide networking opportunities for educators and the communities that help support education; and
* provide access to current innovations, trends, ideas, case studies, and other best practices for educators and the communities that help support education.
Play > Explore > Engage > Immerse > Learn
To make this conference a success, we rely on the support of sponsors who, like you, understand that education is faced with inordinate pressure to make the best use of new immersive technologies in a way that is sustainable and accessible even within limited budgets, available to both instructors and students.
You will have unique opportunities to contribute to the conference including promotion of your products and services, participation in micro-burst Q&A sessions, and ongoing brand identification through our proceedings and video archives.
Please spread the word about VWBPE 2022 happening in Second Life next year.