Next week marks the return of the most popular Meet The Lindens series of special town hall Q&A events featuring many of the executives at Linden Lab. You really don’t want to miss any of these live interview talks from Monday 22nd June through until Friday 26th June.
This is a great opportunity for all those wanting to learn about the future plans for Second Life and learn more about the people that work at the lab. All events start at 2pm SLT and finish at 4pm SLT. All sessions will be held at the SL17B Auditorium.
- Monday 22nd June – Ebbe Linden – CEO of Linden Lab
- Tuesday 23rd June – Patch Linden – Vice President of Programme Operations
- Wednesday 24th June – Oz Linden – Vice President of Second Life Engineering
- Thursday 25th June – The Marketing Team – Promoting and Marketing Second Life
- Friday 16th June – Meet the Moles! – The Linden Department of Public Works
The sessions will be hosted by Saffia Widdershins and will be streamed live on YouTube, Facebook, Periscope and Mixer. These live events are popular so it’s best to arrive early to get a seat.
Please spread the word! 🙂