The Firestorm team released a new version of the Firestorm viewer last week version 6.0.2 (56680) which comes with full Animesh support. The new version is now available to download on the Downloads page. This latest release will definitely help content creators and animators to create things like animated scenery features, moveable pets, vehicles, mesh objects and much more. This release comes with a number of various improvements and fixes.
Check out the full release notes here for version 6.0.2 (56680).
What’s New ?
- Comes with full Animesh support
- This Firestorm 6.0.2 viewer is now fully merged up to the 6.0.1 Linden code-base with a number of fixes made to it
- Various improvements & fixes to the new mesh upload window
- The context menu in scroll lists (LLScrollListCtrls) can now be opened with the Windows keyboard
- Added shortcut Alt-Shift-R for the Refresh Attachments option
- Improvement to FSExperimentalLostAttachmentsFixReport
- Added bulk delete inventory links capability
- For more changes and fixes see the change log
Please note: We WILL be applying a block to version 5.0.7 AND the Animesh public beta in 3 weeks time. This block will not impact OpenSim.
Also note that LL ‘may’ be removing UDP asset fetch server side support sometime in the near future which will deprecate 5.0.7 anyways.
Stay updated on the latest Firestorm Viewer updates here