Theme: The Future Present. The Annual Rockcliffe University Consortium Conference (RUCC) takes traditional conferencing methods and converts them into experiential ones. Attendees can expect a dynamic mixture of sessions, excursions, and critical discussion, all around the topic of innovative technology and its application to education, and how the two can impact our students’ preparedness for the digital world and a continually disrupted job market.
The deadline for registering for Rockcliffe’s Annual Conference on technology and education is 31st August 2018. Only a few weeks to go left to register.
The conference will be live streamed into Second Life for all those that can’t attend in person. If you can make it to the conference then you can expect all of this.
- “Learning for the Future: Tinkering with the Schema of School” with Dr. Pamela Redmond, Touro University
- “To Boldly Go: Education, Technology, and Captain Kirk” with Dr. Chris Haskell from Boise State University
- Experiential Play sessions that focus on how the learning experience is influenced by the learning environment, including an opportunity to experience the California Academy of Sciences;
- Workshop sessions that will focus on innovating the way we teach;
- Hands on Play sessions with a focus on Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) allowing users to create, share and reuse interactive online content; and
- Roundtable sessions on deconstructing experiential learning components and how they impact on learning.
For more information, visit the urockcliffe website.