FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NOVEMBER 8, 2016
THE EDGE CELEBRATES ONE YEAR IN SECOND LIFE
DATES: NOVEMBER 11 TO 30, 2016
The fashion division of Kultivate Magazine, The Edge, is celebrating it’s one year anniversary from November 11 to 30, 2016. The anniversary events will feature fashion and artistic events in the spirit of The Edge. The Edge is managed by Kultivate COO, Eleseren Brianna.
In honor of The Edge’s emphasis on the combination of fashion and art, a special fashion show will take place on November 13, 2016 that will feature the designs of Lyrical Bizarre on a special one of a kind artistic runway by 3D artist Haveit Neox. This special show is coordinated by Amazing Impressions Modeling (AIM) Agency.
The weekend rounds off with live performances by Mimi Carpenter, Lisa Brune, and Dimivan Ludgwig and with a formal grand opening of Haveit Neox’s artistic fashion runway build, “Baroque Dreams.”
In addition to the events above, we have special souvenir gifts in honor of our one year anniversary that you will be able to purchase throughout the month! These gifts are from the following brands: AZUL, Chop Zuey, Ghee, and Kaerri. The gifts will be available on November 11, 2016.
Below is the full events schedule:
- November 11-Souvenir Gifts from AZUL, Chop zuey, Ghee, and Kaerri go on sale
- November 12-Anniversary Edition of The Edge will be published
- November 12-2pm slt-live performer Mimi Carpenter
- November 12-3pm slt-live performer Lisa Brune
- November 13, 2016 – 2pm slt – Art Diva Show featuring the designs of Lyrical Bizarre and on a special artistic runway by 3D artist Haveit Neox
- November 13, 2016-4pm slt-Grand Opening of Haveit’s Neox’s Baroque Dreams Exhibition featuring live performer Dimivan Ludwig
About The Edge:
The Edge is the fashion division of Kultivate Magazine. The Edge consists of The Edge Gallery and The Edge Center. The Edge has models who exemplify the artistic quality of The Edge. The goal of The Edge is to combine the spirit of fashion and art. The Edge is managed by Eleseren Brianna.