On Sunday 19th June at 12pm SLT the SL13B Community Celebration officially opened and hundreds of residents packed the 17 sims. Live performances continue until the last day on Sunday 26th June. The sims will remain open until 7th July 2016.
Second Life officially turns 13 years old on Thursday 23rd June 2016. If you are interested in going to events at SL13B then here is a useful guide to get started. You really don’t want to miss the party this year. Everyone is welcome to join in with the birthday celebrations.
Teleport to SL13B
- List of SL13B Landmarks – useful SLURLS to get started!
SL13B Stage Events
All times are SLT
- SL13B Master Schedule – the full event listings
- SL13B Auditorium Schedule – meet the designers, meet the lindens, meet the nonprofit
- SL13B Cake Stage Schedule – live performances
- SL13B DJ Stage Schedule – live dj music around the clock
- SL13B Live Stage Schedule – live performances
- SL13B Stage Left Schedule – live performances
SL13B Music Festival
Linden Lab are sponsoring SL13B Music Fest on June 24th and June 25th at Stage Left. More more details see here. Last year was a huge success and hopefully the music fest will continue in future Second Life birthdays.
SL13B The Big Hunt
The big SL13B hunt returns this year with over 80 exhibitors with special birthday gifts. If you see a parcel displaying the SL13B Big Hunt logo then you are in luck. Check out the map below!
Spread the word about SL13B and enjoy the party! 🙂
4 thoughts on “A Guide To SL13B Events”
Reblogged this on Thar She Blows! and commented:
Thx Daniel for this very informative tour guide to SL13B. \o/
Reblogged this on ZZ Bottom misadventures in Virtual Worlds! and commented:
Only managed to go to 10 Years of Sailing regions and Madpea.