There are two weeks to go until SL13B Community Celebration opens to the public with a week of live events and entertainment. I am pretty much excited to attend SL13B Community Celebration and celebrate 13 years of Second Life. Wow really 13 years ?
There will be the pod tours, many attractions to visit, live music and much more. It’s one of the biggest events in Second Life. Don’t forget that this year the SL13B Big Hunt returns where there is a chance to win tons of prizes.
In previous years the Lab have hosted special talks with the Second Life community for the birthday, added the cornfield. bear island, music festival and announced various special birthday gifts. It will be interesting to see if the Lab will be involved in any way this year.
Here is the updated schedule..
- Wednesday, May 25: Sims open to exhibitors
- Friday June 10: Performers notified
- Wednesday, June 15 to Friday, June 17: Sims closed to exhibitors for walkthrough
- Friday, June 17 and Saturday, June 18: Sims open to exhibitors for adjustments
- Saturday, June 18: Press Day
- Sunday, June 19, noon SLT: Opening Day
- Thursday June 23: The Birthday
- Sunday, June 19 to Sunday, June 26: Sims open with performances
- Monday, June 27 to Sunday, July 3: Sims open for viewing, no performances
- Sunday, July 3: Staff party
- Monday, July 4 to Wednesday, July 6: Breakdown
- Thursday, July 7: Sims go offline
SL13B Map Update
During the past week or so exhibitors have been hard at work setting up their exhibitions for this year’s SL13B Community Celebration. From the map it looks really good and I can’t wait to check them out.
I can’t believe in a few weeks Second Life will officially turn 13 years old. Woooot!🙂
SL13B Video Preview
A behind the scenes look at the beginning builds for “The Shared Adventure”.
Stay tuned for further updates on SL13B on my blog.