There are now 20 days left and counting until the grand opening of SL12B Community Celebration and the sims are starting to take shape. During the next few weeks exhibitors will be starting to build on their parcels for the birthday. The theme for SL12B is “What Dreams May Come” and it’s going to be fascinating to see what happens this year.
There will be a special Press Day on Saturday 20th June 2015 where bloggers, photographers, machinima makers will be able to preview the regions before it opens to the public. The SL12B Community Celebration opens at 12pm SLT/PDT on Sunday 21st June 2015 and the celebrations will get underway.
SL12B key dates
- Monday, June 1 to Wednesday June 17 at noon SLT: Sims open to exhibitors for building
- Wednesday, June 10: Performers notified via email
- Wednesday June 17 at noon SLT to Thursday, June 18: Sims closed for walkthrough
- Friday, June 19 to Saturday, June 20: Extra time for adjustments
- Saturday, June 20: Press day
- Sunday, June 21 at noon SLT: Sims open!
- Tuesday, June 23: The Birthday!
- Sunday, June 21 to Sunday, June 28: Sims open with performances
- Monday, June 29 to Saturday, July 4: Sims open for viewing
- Monday, July 6 to Wednesday, July 8: Break down
- Thursday, July 9: Sims go offline
New SL12B Video