The Firestorm Viewer team announced a new Firestorm Viewer 184.108.40.206969 on Wednesday 10th December 2014 via the official Firestorm Viewer Blog. With this maintenance update there are loads of new features and hundreds of bug fixes plus many improvements in general.
Jessica Lyon mentioned in the blog post that there will be a big surprise announcement next week, so stay tuned for updates. It’s worth pointing out that version 4.6.1 of the Firestorm Viewer will be blocked in 2015.
Here are some of the new features announced…
- Group ban functionality by Linden Lab
- Search functionality for Preferences and Menu items.
- Autoresponse can now include an inventory item
- Displayed columns in radar now customizable
- New replace inventory links option
- Right-click mouse walk by Singularity
For a full list of bug fixes and improvements, see here.