InWorldz will be hosting FrightFest 2014 on the InWorldz Event Sims starting on Friday 17th October through to Friday 31st October 2014 to celebrate Autumn and Halloween. FrightFest 2014 needs volunteers to make the event successful and this is a call out announcement.
- Live Performers, DJs, Entertainers
- Artists for art exhibitions
- Join the InWorldz Events Committee group > Open Group Notices > Open FrightFest is coming up to apply for a role!
As the summer breezes roll out and the Autumn winds roll in we begin our preparation for this year’s FrightFest 2014
The celebration of Autumn and Halloween on the InWorldz Event sims will begin on October 17th and run through Oct 31st.
We need volunteers for many areas. This year we will have a blend of light hearted fun, a variety of entertainment, spooky builds, and some thought provoking art installations. Below is the breakdown of the areas in which we need your assistance. We are working on a shorter time frame this year so we need to set a deadline of FRIDAY SEPT 26 to receive all your requests for spaces. While we may accept requests after this date we will not be able to guarantee a spot after this date. Requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis.
NOTE— All builds will need to be completed by Oct 15th for inspection and final resource approval/adjustments by Wolf Hartnell and EventsCoordinator InWorldz.
- Astoria Luminos – Entertainment Scheduling and Bookings manager
- Mike Chase – Stage and Sound Manager
- Nickola Martynov – Adult Community Build Lead
- Nine Septillion – Builder for Storytelling area and Crypt interactive project
- Nyx Breen – Builder of Special Project “Surprise build”
- OldeSoul Eldemar – Tiny/Dinky Community Build Lead
- Rhiannon McKenna – Art Installations Lead
- Wolf Hartnell – Script, Landscaping, Resources Manger, Events Assistant
One thought on “InWorldz FrightFest 2014: Call for Volunteers”