The Firestorm team have released a new version 188.8.131.52398 with tons of new features, updates and bug fixes on Sunday 17th August 2014. There’s alot going on under the hood in this latest release of Firestorm and it’s recommended that everyone should do a clean install. This is a must upgrade for Mac users because the 64bit version is here!
Firestorm Blocking Update
- Version 4.5.1 beta will be blocked in the coming weeks
- If you are on Version 4.5.1 update now
- Version 4.4.2 will continue for Mac users until all the major Cocoa Mac bugs have been resolved
Here are some of the new features and updates in 4.6.7:
- Faster scene rendering speeds (Project Interesting)
- The arrival of Mac 64-bit version (beta release)
- Displays the latest news from the Second Life Grid Status Report page in chat
- New Google Breakpad updates now integrated into the viewer
- The Help menu now has the Firestorm Classes Schedule added
- A new option has been added to Preferences > Chat > Keyword Alerts
- Distant avatars now animate at the correct speed when avatar imposters are disabled
- Snapshot upload to Flickr has been fixed
- New Radar functions
- Mac Cocoa bug fixed
- And much more!
For a complete list of changes and updates, visit the change log page.