There are now two weeks left until Relay For Life of Second Life weekend kicks off and this year marks its big tenth anniversary. All funds go to the American Cancer Society to help fight against cancer. The theme for 2014 is A Journey of Promise and there will be more than 40 sims to explore this year. For updated news join Relay For Life Volunteers group in Second Life for free
In 2013 Relay For Life of Second Life reached a new milestone of having raised $2,000,000 since 2004 for the American Cancer Society. Over 80 countries took part in Relay For Life of Second Life. If you haven’t registered for a campsite for relay weekend, now is your chance to register your interest.
- See the history of RFL of SL here
- See the Total Pages here
- Join the Relay For Life Volunteers group for FREE for the latest updates
RFL of SL 2014 Event Details
- Opening Ceremony – 10am SLT on Saturday 19th July 2014
- Relay Weekend runs for 24 hours
- Closes on Sunday 20th July 2014
First preview of the 2014 RFL of SL Regions
- Official Relay For Life of Second Life Website
- Relay For Life of Second Life Wiki & History
- Relay For Life of Second Life on Facebook
More updates in the coming weeks on Relay Weekend, stay tuned for that.