There are five weeks to go until the SL11B Community Celebration takes place in Second Life and it’s set to be another awesome birthday celebration. This week a new page was added to the SL11B Community Celebration website called Timeline. Click to see all the important dates, times and events happening from 20th April 2014 to 9th July 2014. Here is the copy below!
All times and dates are SLT/PDT…
- Sunday, April 20: Applications open for Performers and Volunteers
- Sunday, April 27: Applications open for Exhibitors
- Tuesday, May 20, noon SLT: Applications close for Exhibitors, Performers and Volunteers
- Friday, May 30, noon SLT: Sims open for builders
- Sunday, June 15, noon SLT: Sims close to builders
- Saturday, June 21, noon SLT: Press day
- Sunday, June 22, noon SLT: SL11B opens!!!
- Sunday, June 22 to Sunday, June 29: SL11B open with performances!!
- Monday, June 23: Official 11th Birthday!!!
- Monday, June 30 to Saturday, July 5: Sims will remain open for viewing. No performances.
- Sunday, July 6 to Tuesday, July 8: Breakdown
- Wednesday, July 9: Sims go offline
For Business Exhibitors applying to SL11B Community Celebration…
During the past week or so there has been some confusion about Second Life businesses at SL11B and here is the answer in straightforward terms on what businesses need to do for this year.
Watch this video explaining how Second Life businesses can apply to exhibit at the SL11B Community Celebration and what they can and can’t do this year.
Watch the full playlist of SL11B videos here.