Alina Lyvette has released a new 2.5.2 update for the most popular and most used Lumiya android app for Second Life and OpenSim grids. Lumiya 2.5.2 is 5.0M in size and it costs £1.89 to buy. Lumiya runs on android smartphones and tablets. It’s a great application to use on a daily/regular basis and reviews have been positive from across the SL community.
What’s New in 2.5.2
- Advanced rendering mode for better visual quality;
- Limited Windlight support (sky, clouds, stars, time of the day);
- Drag-to-select pointer for easy selection of small objects in 3D mode;
- Ability to purchase objects;
- Fixed an issue with terrain not being rendered when 3D view is opened too early;
- Fixed a crash with advanced rendering affecting devices with Adreno GPU.
Lumiya big new improvements added so far in 2013:
- Support for mesh objects and clothing.
- Support for RLV.
- Support for server-side baking
- Inventory Search
- Support for windlight support
- And more!
What is Lumiya ?
Lumiya is a Second Life and OpenSim client with 3D world view. With Lumiya, you can send and receive instant messages, teleport to your favorite Second Life locations, participate in local chat, interact with objects, manage your inventory, see and navigate the virtual world around you in 3D. Runs entirely on the phone, no special in-world objects are required. No hidden subscription fees. Lumiya supports mesh content, server-side appearance and is compatible with RLV.
Are you running Lumiya on your android device for SL/OpenSim ?