Nikki Mathieson posted a news update today on the RFL of SL Updates Blog about the amazing RFL season so far in Second Life. New records have been set apparently and there is updated information in the blog post about registering for RFL of Second Life. There is just a month to go until Relay Weekend in Second Life which is always a huge event.
Check out the American Cancer Society region in Second Life.
General Event Donations for RFL of SL 2013…
- L$9, 933, 468 – as of 3pm SLT today!
- Getting closer (95, 000 dollars left to go) to the 2 million dollars milestone for American Cancer Society
- 200 teams have now registered so far
- More than 3300 team members in rosters
- Relay For Life is the highest earning single fundraising event in SL
The 9th annual Relay Weekend 2013 in Second Life is set to kick-off on 13th to 14th July 2013. The RFL event lasts for 24 hours across 40 sims where hundreds of teams walk around the track breaking new records. The RFL 2013 of SL theme is Past, Present, Future which is to celebrate the 100th birthday of the Amercian Cancer Society.
- Latest news updates visit the RFL SL website or RFL of SL Updates
- Historical info about Relay For Life of Second Life
One thought on “New records set for Relay For Life in Second Life during 2013”
Reblogged this on The Lionheart Times.