This month there are many big SL Relay For Life events happening in Second Life during May 2013. Recently the Fantasy Faire finished in Second Life raised over 9,000,000 Lindens to help the American Cancer Society which is a new event record. Overall Relay For Life in Second Life have so far raised over $2,000,000.000 Lindens during the past 7 years which is fantastic and really worth celebrating.
There are many RFL events to look forward to between now and the end of the RFL season in August 2013.
Upcoming May 2013 RFL Events
- Halfway There Fair > 18th to 19th May 2013
- Paint SL Purple > 19th to 25th May 2013
- 100th birthday of the American Cancer Society > 21st to 22nd May 2013
- 6th Annual Second Life Home / Garden Expo > 24th May to 2nd June 2013
- Breedables Fair > 24th May to 2nd June 2013
Which RFL SL events will you be going to this month/year ?
2013 Relay For Life season started in March 2013 and will last until August 2013.
This year marks the 9th year of Relay For Life of Second Life and the relay weekend on the main grid starts on Saturday 13th July through to Sunday 14th July 2013. The theme this year is Celebrating 100 years of Hope. There will be Wrap Up Party in August 2013 to end the RFL 2013 season.
- Check out the Relay For Life of Second Life SL wiki page for event details and historical RFL events.
- The main SL RFL website is worth visiting for the latest totals and teams.
New dates have been published for InWorldz 2nd season of Relay For Life for 2013.
- IW Kickoff – 24th August 2013
- IW Halfway Events – 28th September 2013
- IW Relay Weekend – 2nd November 2013
A lot of events to look forward to and hopefully more new RFL event records being set in Second Life/InWorldz. Wooooot!!!!