Today in the Welcome Area of the Olantica Grid on OpenSim I met Leslie Kling who is one of the founders of Olantica Grid. Leslie Kling was very friendly and talked to me about the latest grid developments. Then we went on a tour of a new Star Trek attraction on Olantica Grid which was very interesting and fun. See my SL Flickr stream for snapshots.
New developments in the pipeline for Spring 2013:
- New version 7.5 of Olantica has arrived includes better scripts and work is being done on physics (testing)
- The grid continues to be updated regularly as long as the versions are stable
- Attachments to notices will be coming soon
- 2 more city villages to the main land are in the works
- New Signup choices will include full ready avatars soon
- New star trek attraction
- Welcome Area will remain for answers and questions if needed
Olantica Grid is a small grid and it’s growing on a monthly basis. There are many cool interesting places to visit on Olantica and it’s worth signing up to explore a beautiful landscape. You can get FREE shops for 1 year, FREE apartments and the grid has its own currency on Olantica.
Olantica Grid stats update (10th April 2013):
- Total Users: 476
- Total Regions: 62
- Unique Visitors last 30 days: 113
- Online Now: 21
Olantica Grid stats back on (21st November 2012):
- Total Users: 185
- Total Regions: 47
- Unique Visitors last 30 days: 109
- Online Now; 19
What do you think of Olantica Grid ? Please share your views in comments!