Exciting times ahead now because there’s just one week left until the grand opening of the resident run SL9B community event starts in Second Life on Monday 18th June 2012 from 12pm SLT. Final preparations are currently underway in terms of finishing builds, schedules, event listings and more. There are grid-wide SL9B celebrations taking place which can be found on the Second Life Destination Guide (7 listings now). Woooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The SL9B Map (11th June 2012)
(Bold = This weeks key dates)
- Other Volunteers Notified 11th June
- Exhibitors Finish Building 16th June
- Technical Rehearsal 17th June
- Press and Bloggers Day 17th June
- SL9B Opening & Keynote 18th June 11am SLT
- Entertainment starts 18th June 12pm SLT
- Entertainment finishes 24th June
- Exhibts close 27th June
- SL9B Greeter
- Press Day organiser
- SL9B PR (press)
- SL9B Flickr/Twitter/Blog Admin
SL9B – The Angel Of Death #19
Watch more SL9B angel of death videos here.
Check out these historical SL birthday time capsules over the years so far in Second Life.
- SL1B – Time Capsule – Buried June 2003 – Do not open till June 3001
- SL2B – ?
- SL3B Time Vault
- SL4B Time Capsule
- SL5B Time Capsule
- SL6B Time Capsule
- SL7B Time Capsule
- SL8B Time Capsule
- SL9B – To be confirmed!
I’ll be blogging more SL9B coverage soon. Stay tuned! 🙂