During today’s Content Creation/Mesh Import User Group meeting Charlar Linden released some new Mesh metrics which was really interesting. This user group meeting takes place every Monday at 12pm SLT at Borrowdale on AGNI.
From the meeting transcript…
- [12:41] Charlar Linden: relating to viewers supporting mesh…
- [12:41] Charlar Linden: 70% of residents
- [12:47] Charlar Linden: Recently our total uploaded items surpassed our previous high, back in August. It’s been on an upward trend since the beginning of December.
- [12:47] Charlar Linden: on a daily basis
- [12:47] Charlar Linden: 28% of regions have mesh on them.
From 16% in December 2011 to 28% in January 2012 it shows that the Mesh adoption rate is on the rise which encouraging and interesting. I guess more and more are switching to mesh capable viewers and uploading mesh items.
Mesh adoption on the grid so far this month…
Yay. Hopefully the this Mesh adoption trend will go up higher in 2012 & 2013+.