Check out my early list of predictions for Second Life during 2012.
- SL concurrency to reach between 90, 000 to 100, 000 before 2013
- OpenSim & InWorldz will continue to grow
- Windows 8 compatibility for SL before 2013
- Linden Lab works on other projects outside SL
- More big announcements & viewer improvements
- Second Life gets rebranded and relaunched during 2012
- Second Life will see growth during 2012
- More sims/places closing out from lack of money or interest
- Second Life gets bought out by another company
- TPV adoption and Mesh continues on the rise
- Linden Lab to either reduce/increase tier before 2013
- Rodvik will change his avatar appearance
Do you have any early SL predictions for 2012 ?