The first annual Inworldz Dreamz & Visionz Art Festival opens today and the festival will run through to 22nd November 2011. The festival will be taking place on the Inworldz Event Sims where you can visit the first historic art event that InWorldz has ever had.
“Inworldz: Dreams of my heart, Visions of my mind”
Today marks the Build period until 13th November 2011.
The Inworldz Dreamz & Visionz Art Festival Build period is now officially open.
The artists involved have till midnight 12 November to build their Dream or Vision on a 32×32 m space* with a maximum of 900 prims each.
From 13 November to 22nd November the public and judges will be viewing the works created – whilst enjoying some of the best performers available at the stage on Sim A.
The prize money is building and all can add to the pool and thus show their support for the artists by donating at the central landing points on any of the Art Festival events sims. Earlier tonight there was over Iz 78,000 in the pool.
Come see the dreams of the heart and visions of the mind from over 35 of the most creative people who make this world what it is – a great place to be.
Inworldz Dreamz & Visionz Art Festival further details
Information for the Artists:
– If you haven’t already done so, you will need to create an account and log into InWorldz. Applications are available through festival organizers and in key locations through out the grid. Additionally festival information can be obtained through the Inworldz event forum.
– 64 plots available – each 32 x32 m ground foot print, with 900 prims each plot
– Low lag scripts (scripting guidelines will be supplied)
– Individual or teams of up to 4 creators
– Builds must not be commercial – no selling or advertising other than a NC or LM to gallery or store of the creator/s
– Gifts are ok – please use the giver script supplied
– Plots will be allocated by lot (i.e. randomly)
– Creators will be supplied with a foot print prim with path and orientation indicators to begin building offsite if required
– Sky platforms over the plot are allowed but must be above 500m, not be larger than the ground footprint and have a TP to the platform on the ground
– 1st and 2nd prizes will be given for each SIM (4 first & 4 second)
– Prize money will be raised via tip jars on the SIM’s
– All contributing creators will get a small participatory monetary gift
IW resident can send their completed Application Notecard to Jeri Rahja. Also IM her so she can chase any NC that get lost. Once all plots are filled the plots on the SIM’s will be allocated by random ballot. The lucky 64 individuals/teams will be notified via NC and IM and supplied with a creator’s package which will include further info on how to proceed.
October 1st – 25th applications for plots open
October 27th – Plot allocations go out
November 1st – SIM’s open to creators
November 12th – building completed – events start – judging starts
November 21st and 22nd – Judging concludes
November 22nd – prizes announced and presented
- Jeri Rahja
- quadrapop Tree
- IW Founders represented by Elenia Llewellyn
- Building – Alizarin Goldflake
- Graphics – Miso Susanowa
- PR/Media – Nazz Lane
- Scripting – Zauber Paracelsus