Today I finally had access to the SL8B regions for this year’s SL8B press preview days (18th/19th). The official SL8B opening starts on Monday 20th June 2011 from 10:30am SLT and will last through until 2nd July 2011. Loves having the chance to preview the birthday regions before the official opening.
I will be greeting next week to help out and hand out SL8B goodies. I’m looking forward to volunteering and exploring the magic of Second Life builds this year. I will be uploading SL8B snapshots here.
- Check out my new SL8B greeters avatar below at the central cake regions.
Near the main stage
Near SL8B music stage
Mark your calendars for Monday, June 20th when Kim Linden will give a short opening address at 11am SLT. Then on June 23rd at 3pm SLT Rodvik Linden, the CEO of Linden Lab, will be mingling with the crowd at the SL8B Main Stage.
- June 20—10:00 a.m. SLT: Gates open to the public!
- June 23—The Birthday! Special ceremonies included!
- June 26—Last day of entertainment.
- July 2—Gates close at 11:59 p.m. SLT
SL8B Map at 4pm SLT showing my location at the central cake regions.