Just one month remains until the gates open to the public at SL8B. Courtney Linden published another SL8B post yesterday about applying for the birthday event. The deadline for applications ends today and here are the SL8B important dates. Join the Second Life Birthday group inworld for the latest news. During early June SL8B builds will be created and final preparations will take place.
- May 5—Applications for builders, exhibitors, performers, and volunteer greeters open.
- May 20—Exhibitor, performer, and volunteer greeter applications deadline.
- May 31—Accepted exhibitors are notified.
- June 1—Accepted exhibitors can begin work on their parcels at the SL8B site.
- June 5—Last day for exhibitors to to begin building.
- June 15—Deadline for all exhibitor builds.
- June 16-17—Tech rehearsal.
- June 18—Press preview.
- June 20—10:00 a.m. SLT: Gates open to the public!
- June 23—The Birthday! Special ceremonies included!
- June 26—Last day of entertainment.
- July 2—Gates close at 11:59 p.m. SL
One thought on “1 month left until the gates open at SL8B”