It’s been a while since I last published my recommendations for places to visit in Inworldz. This is the May 2011 edition guide with many cool landmarks.
- Raglan Shire – The Tinies of Raglan Shire are growing a City in a Giant Tree!
- InWorldz Desert – Welcome area for new residents & volunteers ready to help out
- Blue Mermaid Lagoon – The deepest underwater sim InWorldz
- MOOVILLE – Live* Work *Play
- Inworldz Birthday Sims – Visit and view the amazing birthday builds
- Railroad Valley – Dance, explore and enjoy the open areas of Railroad Valley
- S&S Gallery of Fine Arts – The Home of The S&S Gallery of Fine Arts. InWorldZ’s biggest, best and most beautiful gallery of fine art.
- Paradis Perdu – Paradis Perdu is a great place to explore and shop – four great stores and counting. There’s lots to do here.
- Dreamscape – A fairy tale garden full of fantasy and dreams, explore, dance or sit by the fire for conversation.
- Benski’s Builds – Palace, Palaces, house, houses, prefab, prefabs, castle, castles, cathedral, cathedrals, homes, buildings, custom
- NOTE: Click on blue links for SLURLS (use Inworldz viewer)
Interesting stats (4th May 2011)
- Viewer Version: 1.2.5 was (22.214.171.124 in November 2010)
- Total Users: 36, 352 was (22, 064 in November 2010)
- Region Count: 870 was (680 in November 2010)
- Average concurrency: 100-300 (Estimated)