News from the Second Life Official blog: (TSL5B)
“Teen Second Life”
“The Teen grid will be having it’s own celebration – more details on that coming up in a later post.”
Sounds fun!, I’ll will post more when comes available 🙂
There are more than 3,950 articles created on the Second Life Wiki.
The article number above has increased since this post!
If you still can’t run Second Life, send a support ticket to Linden Lab.
After 5 hours of good hard work on Saturday, I’ve completly changed the layout, colour, presentation of my wiki to a new stylish look which looks amazing I think. As time flys past us I will add more and more content onto my wiki because I would like it to be popular and a useful resource to all.
Wanna take a preview click here or look below to see how its been changed, I hope you like it! > http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:Daniel_Voyager
What do you think of the improvement? Have any suggestions that I could make to my wiki? Let me Know!
BREAKING NEWS, JUST IN 😛
After a few days since the opening of the TG Bay City Sims, people have been exploring and having fun I think which is great stuff, now we have new news that you can now order a parcel today.
The latest from the Teen Second Life Forums is that > YOU CAN NOW PLACE YOUR ORDER ON THE NEW TG BAY CITY SIMS 🙂
To reserve a parcel in Bay City, please take a few moments to read the rules below as stated;
- You must be a Premium account (REAL LIFE MONEY)
- You must have available tier
- If you don’t take ownership of your parcel it will be set to “sell to anyone”
- Do not ask a Linden to give you a different parcel
- All sales are final
Click here to reserve your parcel NOW: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=IfCREDMkp6aLiaKPmecSUw_3d_3d
Here are the upcoming listings of events in TSL 🙂
- TSL Welcomers Meeting – Friday 16th May 2008 – At 12pm – Eye4you Stage
- Sword and Archery – Friday 16th May 2008 – At 4pm SLT > Eye4you Alliance
- Model UN Tivia Contest – Saturday 17th May 2008 – At 12pm SLT > Eye4you Alliance Castle
- DIDI Creativity for a Cause Contest – Saturday 17th May 2008 – At 2pm SLT > D.I.D.I Land
- Doug Tool v2.0! release event – Saturday 17th May 2008 – At 2pm SLT > Cascade
- Eye4you Sunday Meeting – Sunday 18th May 2008 – 10am SLT > Eye4you Pub
- TG Bay City Sim Orders should start this week – 19th – 26th May 2008 – (TBC)
- Nasa Space Shuttle Launch – End of the month
Thats for May 2008 for now folks 🙂
I need your feedback and ideas for my blog website, have anything that I could add or remove? let me know 🙂
Please feel free to add a comment on my posts and pages, all are welcome and would help alot 🙂
Created by Saryn Eye4you, On Eye4you Alliance 🙂
New to Teen Second Life? Want to sign up? watch the video tutorial below to learn more……
Check this out > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dud0Oe9n3FA
List of things you can do and places to visit when you visit the TG Bay City Sims, shown below!
- Visit the Cowboy Moles – Earthworm Distribution co.
- Check out the Channel Island Mental Hospital
- Play some games with your friends at Bowling Hot balls – Bay City – Orleans
- Explore the underground walkways at Molexandria
- Hang out at Bay Jou Theatre – Brewster
- Catch the Bay City Tram around the sims
- Try and find a Bay City Train at Oak Bluffs, where is it?
- Visit the Mole Statue – Dennis
- Have a ride on the Bay City water Tram
- Have a drink and something to eat at Cafe Deco – Bay City Orleans
- Go mad at The Mad Scientist Lab – Tisbury
- Teleport over to First Mole on the Moon Statue
- Visit the amazing Kittehwerkz – PrimZ Inspekshun
- Hang out with friends at the Bay City Playgrounds
- Have fun opening up and closing the drawbridges
- Go up over 30 – 60 steps in the Lighthouse located north on the map
- Want something to eat?, teleport over to the Roffle, Burger & Company Widget Factory – Sconset
- Visit and relax at Portage Bay
- Don’t fall in, check out Canal Basin – Bay City Edgartown
- Visit the cool Harbour
- Walk along from the TG old city sims to new city sims, mind the hole!
- Explore the massive LDPW Beginning prim building – Falmouth
- Running out of GAS, go to the Mole Gas Pump
- Find the Water pipe under water, located north of the TG Bay City Sims
- Check out the nice Space Planets Model
- Visit the robot with paper work
- Find mole holes
- Find the Sand Castle and Toliets at Wellfleet Harbor
- Find the stage that looks like the Nix Stage on the TG Mainland
- Enjoy the wonderful views looking over the water at Davis Gulf
- See how long it takes to walk into every region
- Enjoy a flight, jump into the Bay City Balloon – In the Sky!
- Find the red floating ball on the water
- Locate the sign on the Gate sign at Falmouth
- Perform a show at Wellfleet Harbor with friends
- Order Land ASAP before the Moles take over the world – Next Week!
- Take photos of the most interesting things and places on the Bay City Sims
- Find the Green Channel Bouy’s floating on the water
- Visit Amulet Stone World
- Visit the Docks
Explore Today, Visit > http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bay%20City%20-%20Mashpee/99/6/44
Yay!, The Teen Grid new Bay City Sims are now OPEN to the PUBLIC. It was made public around 10am – 11am SLT on Tuesday 13th of May 2008/ It was not clear about the Opening of the bay new city sims, when it was due to open and when!. Reports; before opening residents just put in a place name of the region on the log in screen to have access to the new sims.
Whats New?….There are 20 sims new sims to explore which are located left of the old city sims joined on, there is news that land will be available next week or after.
Check out my in-world snapshots of the new “TG Bay City Sims” (over 100 and growing) > http://www.flickr.com/photos/danielvoyager/ < Check out “TSL Collection” > “TG Bay City set”