Here are some ways that you can identify your graphics card specs:
Using the Second Life Viewer
Log into Second Life then up the top of your second life screen you should be to see the Help Menu now click About Second Life at the bottom of the drop down. There a window will appear where it will show you information about Second Life and will display details about your graphics card such as Graphics Card version, Open GL version, the viewer details and specs from your computer.
- Right-click on My Computer.
- Click on Properties.
- Click the Hardware tab.
- Click the Device Manager button.
- Open the Display Adapter tree and your video card name is listed there.
- Double-click the video card listing and open the Driver tab. This will give you what driver date and version you are running.
- Current requirements
- System Requirements page.
- Updating Drivers