Lumiya updates version from 2.5.2 to 2.5.4
Last week version 2.5.2 of the Lumiya viewer was released with new features and fixes. Today it appears there is a new version (2.5.4) out available to download on the Google Play Store. Lumiya is one of the best apps for Second Life/OpenSim and everyone should try it out for a one off cost of £1.89.
What’s new in 2.5.4
- Fixed a problem with Advanced Rendering on PowerVR-based devices;
- Added an option to resize HUDs;
- Added support for llTextBox function in scripts;
- Fixed an issue with avatar shape not being updated after changing outfits,
It works very well on my S3 and Nexus 7 with hardly any lag/issues at all. It only takes up 5.0M and its been installed between 10,000 – 50,000 times since the launch.
- Have you installed Lumiya yet ?
- What do you think of the app experience etc ?
- What features would you like to see in the near future ?
Posted on September 5, 2013, in OpenSim, OpenSim Grids, Second Life, SL Announcements, SL Breaking News, SL Community, SL Cool Stuff, SL News Alert and tagged Open Simulator, OpenSim, Second Life, SL Breaking News, SL News. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.