One Billion Rising 2013 is almost here in Second Life
The One Billion Rising 24 hour dance event in Second Life is now OPEN and it’s predicted that more than 200 people (avatars) will dance together at the central stage to raise awareness to end violence against women and girls.
There are many awesome art installations and information exhibits around the edge of the four sims to visit. Hopefully the 24 hour dance event will be fun and very exciting without any major issues etc. I’m really looking forward to this!
Special thanks go to all the volunteers, event staff, main organisers and sponsors for supporting this big event in Second Life.
One Billion Rising 2013 Times
- Event starts from midnight (SLT) on 13th/14th February 2013
- Event ends at midnight (SLT) on 14th/15th February 2013
One Billion Rising 2013 Resources
- One Billion Rising Official Website < LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
- http://mbtv.live.nu/ < LIVE COVERAGE
- One Billion Rising Event Schedule < LIVE MUSIC AND DJS
- One Billion Rising Flickr < SEND YOUR SL SNAPSHOTS HERE
- One Billion Rising Twitter > LATEST UPDATES
- One Billion Rising Facebook > LATEST NEWS AND SNAPSHOTS
One Billion Rising 2013 Main Stage
One Billion Rising 2013 Regions Map
One Billion Rising 2013 from above
Come along and dance with friends in the biggest 24 dance event of 2013 in Second Life. Woooot!!!!!
Posted on February 13, 2013, in Second Life, SL Announcements, SL Breaking News, SL Coming Soon, SL Community, SL Cool Stuff, SL Events, SL News Alert, SL Snapshots, SL Summary and tagged Second Life, SL Breaking News, SL Events, SL News. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.