New Lumiya Viewer 2.4.1 is available on Google Play
There is a new release of the Lumiya Viewer at version 2.4.1 which is now available on Google Play. Lumiya Viewer requires version 2.1 and up on android phones and tablets in order for the app to run well. Lumiya Viewer costs £1.85 with no monthly fees after and it’s 4.8M to download.
It now comes with support for mesh objects and clothing along with support for RLV. There is now support for server-side baking and there’s much more in the whats new list. This new update has been available since 31st January 2013.
- Support for mesh objects and clothing.
- Support for RLV.
- Support for server-side baking.
- Animation requests are no longer auto-accepted.
- Fixed display of outfit folders in inventory.
- Fixed duplicate messages in chat.
- Fixed inventory appearing empty after teleport.
Lumiya Viewer features…
- Navigate Second Life world around you in 3D;
- Exchange instant messages with your Second Life friends;
- Teleport to various locations in Second Life world by using landmarks from your inventory;
- Send and receive messages in local chat;
- Interact with in-world objects and more.
I think Alina Lyvette the developer has done a great job on developing Lumiya Viewer to be one of the best SL android apps ever. From reading the reviews it seems to be all positive and the amount of downloads is somewhere between 10, 000 to 50, 000. I’m going to have to try out Lumiya Viewer very soon.
Posted on February 3, 2013, in Second Life, SL Announcements, SL Breaking News, SL Community, SL Cool Stuff, SL News Alert and tagged Second Life, SL Breaking News, SL News, SL Viewer. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.