Timeline of Viewer 2 Betas so far this year
- Launch of Viewer 2 Beta - 23rd February 2010
- Viewer 2.0.1 Beta 1 – 15th April 2010
- Viewer 2.1 Alpha – 10th June 2010
- Viewer 2.2 Beta - 23rd September 2010
- Viewer 2.3 Beta – 27th October 2010
For viewer 1.23.5 there is still no confirmation on when the support will end. The Snowstorm team works on the development of Viewer 2 and have been since SLCC 2010 during August 2010.
- Check out the Snowstorm Wiki Page
- Snowstorm Daily Scrum Archive
- Check out the breakdown of release notes of Viewer 1 and Viewer 2 here
Our plan is to update Betas weekly with new official releases happening every 3-4 weeks.
Do you prefer Viewer 1, Viewer 2 or another viewer ? Feel free to comment!
Posted on November 12, 2010, in Linden Lab, Second Life, Second Life Stats, Second Life Viewer, SL Community, SL Summary, SL Viewer 2.0 and tagged Second Life, SL Viewer, Viewer 2.0. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.