SL Recap of October 2010
- Two Important Updates on 2011 Land Pricing – 4th
- On the map of the worlds online communities, Second Life is a small island in the Gulf of Lag – 6th
- Philip Linden: “SL is growing, not failing.” – 7th
- Jack Linden and Dusan Writer discuss Mesh on Designing Worlds - 11th
- Mesh Import Open Beta – 13th
- Back to Basics Technology Improvements – 14th
- BURN2 Festival Opens 2010 – 16th
- NEMO – The sim will definitively close – 18th
- Philip Linden changing roles & searching for new CEO – 19th
- Linden Lab is Beta launching a Second Life Advertising service – 25th
- Viewer 2.3 Beta has now brought display names to the main grid – 27th
- The Second Life Economy in Q3 2010 – 28th
- My 4th rezday in SL – 31st
At the end of every month I publish recap posts on my blog and I will look forward to what November 2010 brings.
Posted on October 30, 2010, in Linden Lab, Second Life, Second Life Blogs, Second Life Stats, SL Announcements, SL Community, SL Cool Stuff, SL Economy, SL Events, SL Recap, SL Summary and tagged Second Life, SL Events, SL Viewer, Viewer 2.0. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.